Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- 1st and 2nd level IT support for service requests providing customer satisfaction.
- Provide support for Microsoft server and backup environment.
- Manage user accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft Office 365.
- Deploy I.T. client hardware and applications to support our business environment.
- Responsible for making sure all helpdesk tickets are assigned correctly and resolved in the targeted timeframe.
- Escalates problems to the next level of support when required.
- Assists with other duties or special project work as needed.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication, administrative and documentation skills.
- Strong work habits, dependability, punctuality, flexibility, and attendance.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Experience with VMware and Veeam Software.
- Experience with MS Office 2010, Office 365, and Windows 7.
- Experience working with helpdesk ticketing systems.
- \Familiarity with AS400 systems preferred.
American Seating Company
If you’ve ever ridden in a bus, sat in a desk, enjoyed a performance or been to a ballpark, chances are you’ve sat in a seat made by American Seating. American Seating prides themselves on consistent quality and innovation which has allowed us to stand the test of time. We take pride in staying competitive in the global markets, living a friendly and team-based culture, and giving back to the community through involvement and sustainable efforts. Collaboration. Innovation. Customer Engagement. Results. Come have a seat with history and apply today!!
American Searing offers employees a comprehensive compensation package.
Apply for this job