Crane Payment Innovations is seeking an experienced Digital Media Specialist to join our team in Malvern, Pennsylvania in the US. In this role, you will align our online communications with our overall marketing and branding initiatives to create a consistent digital experience for our customers and partners worldwide.
The ideal candidate has a diversified skill set that spans all elements of digital strategy, including web design, content management, social media strategy, electronic communication, video creation and technical & creative writing skills.
You will act as a consultant to the global marketing communications team, working with sales, marketing and business leaders to identify key initiatives and actions that will drive the growth of our digital communications strategy and the business as a whole.
As the Digital Media Specialist, you will also be responsible for the day-to-day management, maintenance and metrics of the CPI website, and will act as a liaison to internal and external partners to ensure functionality and effectiveness of the
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage and maintain the CPI website content and functionality
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Work with marketing communications managers to coordinate the creation of engaging digital content (website, blogs, eBlasts, newsletters, customer announcements)
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage website user lists and content distribution to online channels/social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Create social media strategy and manage corporate social media accounts
- Manage vendor(s) and maintain service-level agreements of website and digital content
Qualifications & Required Skills
- BS degree in marketing, multimedia, graphic design, web design or related field
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager; agency experience a plus
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and web traffic metrics
- Proven results using social media in the B2B environment and tracking success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (Spanish, German) a plus
- Basic graphic design skills: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- SOFTWARE SKILLS: Drupal, Acquia, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
Attributes for Success
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Ability to quickly analyze data and draw relevant conclusions to have positive business impact
- Ability to act as a functional leader and be comfortable making recommendations and tracking performance
- Ability to establish credibility, be decisive and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization and synthesize the needs of various channel marketing managers to devise a coherent strategy
About Crane Payment Innovations (CPI)
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has five business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, Merchandising Systems and Controls. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Payment Innovations delivers a full suite of automated money handling systems, including bill and coin validators, bill and coin recyclers, and coin dispensing equipment aimed at the gaming, amusement, retail, self-service, transportation and vending markets. CPI offers the widest range of components for integrated payment systems available today. CPI is a $600 million company and employees 2000 Associates in 21 countries.
Apply for this job