MAIN ACCOUNTABILITY WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintains product stocks at acceptable levels to meet the demand of daily airport throughputs.
- Daily supervision of manpower requirements and shift arrangements.
- Comply with the Group business principles for the management of HS&E at Stansted Airport.
- Supervision of engineering and maintenance in the fuel operation, and ensure safe and on time completion.
- Together with site management, attends meetings with Company representatives and the airport authorities.
- Supervise and carry out the training of refuellers and new employee’s.
- Supervises numerous contractors carrying out engineering and maintenance duties under the Shell Safe System of Work procedures.
- Involved in applying Company HR policies, employee relations and to instigate incident investigatory procedures.
- Applies identified Best Practices and implement any changes as necessary.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with Employees, Customers and the Airport Company.
- Accountability for the adherence to Health & Safety and Security requirements for our operation.
- Deputise in the absence of the Operations Manager.
Apply for this job
- Excellent leadership, personal and communication skills are essential as is the need to be both adaptable and flexible.
- Valid driving license with LGV C or LGV C+E & CPC (ADR would be an advantage).
- Product handling and control.
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management.
- Depot Operations and Asset Management.
- Managing Partners, Competitors & Major Contractors.
- Project Management. Includes Finance, IR & Engineering.
- Computer literate.
- HR & Interpersonal Skills.
- Property & Legal Procedures – Awareness.
- The above competences acquired through relevant qualifications, experience and training.