We are looking for a Software Quality / Test Automation Engineer to join our expanding software organization. You will work with internal and external groups to define the test scope for the required testing. You will create and manage the test plan, test cases, test setups, run tests when required, analyze and present data, and work with development engineers on root cause analysis on failures.
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Design and develop automated tests using Robot framework, Selenium, Python and Oracle Pl/Sql Script.
- Script and execute automated functional, integration, system and regression tests.
- Maintain and enhance the test automation framework.
- Participate on Agile Scrum teams to review acceptance criteria, provide test estimates and execute tests.
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance testing.
- Interfacing with the customers during the acceptance Test.
- Production Deployment and 3rd Level Support.
- Data analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Investigate and capture issues using JIRA, iET.
- 5+ Years of total testing experience including Test Design and Test Execution.
- 5+ Years of experience in Oracle (SQL/PLSQL).
- 2+ years of Test Automation experience using Robot Framework, Selenium, UFT etc.
- 2+ years of Test management and Test planning experience.
- Experience in data analysis using any BI tool like Microstrategy/ QlikView / Tableau and presentation.
- Bachelor in Engineering.
- ISTQB Certified.
- Very Good Communication Skills in English and German.
- Good Documentation Skill.
We offer you
An interesting job in an international environment. You will work on software solutions which improve the daily lives of passengers commuting with the public transport.
About Trapeze Group
Trapeze Group is a world-leading supplier of comprehensive public transport solutions. Its planning, operating, passenger information and ticketing systems enable hundreds of public and private organisations around the world to enhance the efficiency and quality of their operating processes, to extend their range of services and to move people faster and more safely to their destination. Our products support fixed route, demand response and ad-hoc transport and are applied for road and well as rail-borne vehicles.
Apply for this job