Rolling Stock Maintenance Enginner for Tramways Projects (Services - Área MASS TRANSIT).
Sant Adriá de Besos (Barcelona)
The Rolling Stock Maintenance Engineer for Barcelona tramways will depend hierarchically of the Operation Manager and functionally of the Maintenance Engineering Department of Services and will carry out his assignment based on the objectives and priorities established by the Management, participating in the correct execution of the works of maintenance in the Tramways Barcelona Projects, guaranteeing the fulfillment of the indices and service quality requirements established contractually.
- Verify the correct development of the Maintenance Plan.
- Temporary planning preventive maintenance 1st and 2nd level
- Elaborate and verify all the necessary documentation to undertake the Industrial Maintenance Process.
- Establishment and optimization of Maintenance Processes.
- RAMS: follow up quality contract indexes (Reliability, Availability, Regularity, ...) and failure analysis.
- Studies of equipment life potential and its optimization.
- Maintenance information update in LCC
- Proper revision filled and imputation of:
- Descriptions of faults, causes and solutions in the texts of the F.I.
- Correct imputation of costs (M.O. + Material) to the Preventive Work’s Order and Corrective Work’s Order.
- Correct allocation of functional code in Corrective Work’s Order
- Correct assignment and follow-up of pending operations
- Monitoring and control modifications and / or specific activities.
- Wheel reprofiling planning and Wheel change
- Analysis, study and implementation of the tramway reprofiling policy
- Control and management database rolling
- Propose and implement actions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring compliance with the Technical Committee actions.
- Monitoring Quality System compliance.
- Implementation and follow-up of the Calibration Plan Barcelona Tramways Project.
- Propose design and manufacture of tools for maintenance.
- Propose the necessary investments for the acquisition of technical means, in order to improve the maintenance service we provide to our clients.
- Monitoring and analysis of the technical problems with the different technologists, suppliers and other participating units of ALSTOM in the projects; contributing to Engineering the maximum number of possible technical data on the anomalies detected.
- Lead the electronic tram repair laboratory
- Give support of production engineering to the workshop in the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Give support to monitoring engineering (HealthHub) to repair the failures.
- Elaboration of technical reports breakdowns
- Elaboration of REX reports and proposals for design improvements.
- Control software versions onboard electronic equipment
- Analysis and possible study implementation of predictive maintenance techniques.
- Maintain updated technical documentation of the tramway system and deliver it to the Department of Engineering for its introduction in the Document Management System
- Obsolescence management with suppliers.
- Follow-up repairs made by suppliers.
- Establish and implement training plans that develop the technical competencies of the maintenance team, taking into account the personal needs of each member. Develop internal training and communication activities, aimed at transmitting the know-how to the entire team.
- Guarantee and transmit to the personnel, the strict compliance of the Norms of Quality and Environment, Safety and Labor Health. Ensure that safety and environmental measures are complied with at the personal level, during the execution of the different maintenance works.
- Generation of material coding requests.
- Identification of materials for purchase from non-captive suppliers.
- Plan and manage the renovation projects of the tram system.
- Plan and manage tramway overhauls.
- Planning of preventive maintenance
- Industrialization of tramway operations
- Release of "Troubleshooting" documents to improve the efficiency of corrective maintenance
- Studies of methods and times, for the standardization of preventive maintenance
Degree/Master in electronic industrial engineering
Essential extensive computer knowledge (Windows, MSOffice, MSProject, AUTOCAD, SketchUp, SolidWorks, Catia V5, ...)
Technical knowledge of railway equipment will be assessed
Innovative capacity and decision making.
Management skills (negotiation, communication, teamwork, ...)
Knowledge of networks and / or industrial communications protocols (FIP, RS485, MPL, TETRA radio, ...) will be valued.
Knowledge of the railway business, projects, clients, etc. will be valued.
Experience in the area of maintenance of tram systems and / or industrial equipment will be valued.
Experience in rolling stock
Experience in project management at an international level will be valued.
Experience in project management with complex technical interfaces will be valued.
Given the responsibility of the position and the contractual requirements, full availability is required during 24h 365 days.
Will work in Night shift
The location of the job will be any of the centers in which the maintenance activity is carried out in the Barcelona Projects, which may vary depending on the needs of the service.
In addition, occasional trips are required at the national / international level to maintain contacts and meetings with the different suppliers and units participating in ALSTOM, if necessary.
It must be a person:
Eager to learn
Flexibility to new demands and needs
Sense of belonging to the company
Confidence in yourself
Motivation to advance and achieve the objectives set by management
Work as a team
Know how to work under pressure, controlling stress situations and maintaining calm
With ethical values
Ability to plan, discipline, perseverance and awareness of how far their capabilities can go
Communication skills: fluent communication, both transversal and bottom-up in the organization
Driving license type B essential
It will be valued positively to have a driving license type C1
Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.Apply for this job