The Customer Success Manager (CSM) builds strong relationships with Trapeze enterprise clients at all levels. The CSM employs a consultative, customer-centric approach to the identification and implementation of solutions that meet the client’s needs.
By creating strategic partnerships and sustaining customer health, the CSM ensures clients get maximum value from their investment. As an exceptional customer advocate, the CSM drives increased loyalty and satisfaction by helping Trapeze clients fulfill on short and long-term goals.
As a point of escalation, the CSM may be required to manage “Priority 1” issues, as well as any Conditions of Satisfaction for their assigned accounts. The key to success in this role will be communicating effectively with internal and external teams, from C-Levels to front-line users.
*Applicants must be willing to travel on short notice and up to 50% of the time*
- Provides coaching, education, and best practices to help customers understand their organizational needs (process enhancements, or product additions) and drive adoption and expansion of the Trapeze footprint.
- Engages regularly with customers to review open initiatives, celebrate progress and address any challenges impeding successful use of Trapeze solutions.
- Engages with clients by employing skills such as: reflective listening, proactive investigation, and/or ticket escalation.
- Collaborates with the Account Team to develop and manage solution-oriented plans.
- Supports the Maintenance Renewal process by demonstrating value via account scorecards and client success stories.
- Drives customers to execute on their short-term and long-term plans.
- Holds customers and Trapeze team members accountable to commitments.
- Maintains a closed-loop feedback system to ensure high level of customer engagement.
Required Skills & Education:
- 5+ years successful Customer Success Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Computer Science or Engineering.
- A Proven track record of building long-term customer relationships.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with incident reporting/bug reporting/call tracking systems.
- Excellent planning, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong technical background and fluency.
- Proven ability to lead a team to a successful resolution.
- Solid troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks expediently in the face of daily interruptions.
- Must be proactive and capable of producing quality work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Trapeze product suite and the public transit industry a plus.
What We Offer For Your Valuable Work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team
- Open and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Healthcare Benefits From Day One
- Flexible Hours + Summer Hours
- Educational Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Company Bonus Plan
- On-site Massage Therapist
Here at Trapeze, we strive to ensure that our employees succeed in all aspects of their career. Our culture provides individuals with the ability and opportunity to collaborate, learn and grow. We encourage our employees to openly contribute ideas, whether you are a student, graduate, or current member of the team. From day one, you will be assigned tasks that are meaningful to both the success of our business and your career development.
Apply for this job