The Marketing Events Coordinator will be responsible for executing--with a high attention to detail-- Trapeze Group’s marketing events program, including tradeshows, conferences, related speaking submissions and sponsorships. The successful candidate will also oversee Trapeze Group’s industry and association memberships, help organize key internal meetings, and play an important role in supporting the execution of the annual ThinkTransit: The Trapeze Technology Conference as well as our new regional events
If you’re passionate about marketing, have some experience with high-tech B2B marketing events, and you desire a challenging role as part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can excel while simultaneously learning new skills, then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be a talented, internet-savvy, self-motivated individual with exceptional verbal and written skills, an energetic spirit, and a ‘can do’ attitude. The candidate must be resourceful, detail oriented with strong project management and multi-tasking skills. Ability to work in a progressive, dynamic and fast-paced environment is essential.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
· 1-2 years of business experience, ideally with a B2B events background
· Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo) and CRM systems (Salesforce)
· Some experience and knowledge of social media would be an asset
· Proven skills in managing and executing on multiple projects simultaneously
· High-energy go-getter who is eager to learn and deliver in a collaborative environment
· Thrives in an agile, fast-paced environment
· Hands-on and eager to roll up sleeves to get things done
· Great interpersonal skills, ability to work with key stakeholders internally and external to the business
· A sense of humor (and humility)
· Ability to travel when needed
Here at Trapeze, we strive to ensure that our employees succeed in all aspects of their career. Our culture provides individuals with the ability and opportunity to collaborate, learn and grow. We encourage our employees to openly contribute ideas, whether you are a student, graduate, or current member of the team. From day one, you will be assigned tasks that are meaningful to both the success of our business and your career development.
Apply for this job