Contract relating to the operation of the passenger transport service - first section of operation of line 15 of the Grand Paris Express
The purpose of this procedure is to designate the operator of the services of part of line 15 of the Grand Paris Express public transport network.
Departments Seine-Saint-Denis / Paris / Hauts-de-Seine.
Île-de-France Mobilités, the organizing authority for mobility in the Île-de-France region, designates the transport operators of public transport networks in Île-de-France.
The contract aims to entrust the operation of the passenger transport service for the southern section of line 15 of the Grand Paris Express, namely the section connecting the stations of Noisy-Champs (station included) and Pont-de-Sèvres (station included): i.e. 33 km for sixteen stations.
The operation of this line represents approximately 4,500,000 commercial train-kilometers and 120,000,000 trips annually. The sizing forecast load represents 16,000 passengers at the morning rush hour.
The contract includes:
- the operation of rail transport by an automatic metro and stations on the line identified above, including the maintenance and storage site and the centralized control station, including relations with passengers, reception and passenger information, security against the risks of fire and panic in stations, the fight against fraud and the fight against vandalism, the missions of the leader of STPG regulations, the distribution of transport tickets in stations, and safety management within the limits set by the texts in force in interfaces with the future safety operator;
- upkeep, maintenance and major upkeep-renewal of the service assets which will be made available to the holder under the conditions defined by the texts in force, including rolling stock, the maintenance and storage site, the finishing work and station equipment, as well as possibly works of art in stations and at the maintenance and storage site.
The contract does not include in particular:
- the acquisition of rolling stock;
- the operation and management of the infrastructure of the optical fiber network (tubes, cables and technical sites) integrated into the infrastructures of line 15 for territorial development purposes, nor those of mobile telephony equipment (Grand Paris Numérique) ;
- management of shops and advertising;
- the management of the premises dedicated to the police.
The scope of the contract will be specified in the consultation documents.
The contract will provide for performance objectives accompanied by indicators measuring both the achievement of the transport offer, the quality of service, the performance of maintenance and CSR objectives
Possibly extendable in one-year increments without exceeding 108 months. Two years of pre-exploitation are planned, with a provisional start in 2023. Candidates will read and present their application files on the basis of the descriptive document and its appendices, to be obtained at the following address: http: //www.iledefrance -mobilites.fr/grand-paris-express