A85 motorway - section of Saint-Romain-sur-Cher / Villefranche-sur-Cher - Getting final configuration of the cross section - Lot n o 2: demolition and reconstruction of a baffle
As part of the work to definitively configure the profile across the A85 motorway (widening from the outside to bring the width of the expressway from 3.00 m to 3.50 m), an acoustic screen must be deconstructed and rebuilt. This work also involves adjustments to two underpasses on which the screen rests.
Department of Loir-et-Cher
The definitive crossing of the A85 motorway between the Saint-Romain-sur-Cher broadcaster and the Villefranche-sur-Cher broadcaster has been the subject of the publication of a pre-information notice in the OJ of 5.12.2017 under the reference 2017 / S 235-487340 . These works are divided into 2 lots:
- lot o 1: principal,
- lot o 2: demolition and reconstruction of an acoustic screen.
Lot Benefits n o 2 in this notice mainly include:
- demolition of an acoustic screen,
- widening works of two underpasses to accommodate the new screen,
- implementation of concrete retainers,
- construction of an acoustic screen (dimensions for information only: length: 406 m / height: 3 m).