Public service concession to a SEMOP relating to the design, financing, completion of extension works, fitting out of superstructures, equipment and operation of the port
Pursuant to article L. 1541-2 of the CGCT, the purpose of this consultation is to select one (or more) shareholder (s) economic operator (s) of a mixed economy company in single operation (SEMOP) to be created and the award of a service concession contract, of the public service delegation type, to this SEMOP, the subject of which is specified in II.1.1). The procedure is launched by the municipality. Due to the character limits imposed in the advertising form, a supplement to this concession notice, freely downloadable from the dematerialization platform, aims to supplement said notice.
Marina of Sari-Solenzara.
The economic operator will be a co-shareholder of SEMOP, the concessionaire of the port public service. SEMOP will notably be responsible for the following missions:
- the financing of the operation,
- ensure project management,
- carry out operational studies,
- request the related administrative authorizations,
- demolish existing buildings and structures,
- develop the floors and make the equipment,
- ensure the conduct and management of the operation,
- ensure the operation of the port at its own risk.
Procedure launched following declaration of futility (11.3.2019) of the procedure launched on 23.10.2018.
The DSP procedure is a restricted procedure. Only candidates whose candidacies have been selected will be able to submit an offer. Limitation to a maximum of 3 candidates to submit an offer, based on the criteria set out in the notice.