Mass Transit Network on the World Wide Web is provided by Mass Transit Network B.V. and subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to Mass Transit Network B.V., its affiliates, the companies/organizations/events presented in and/or on this Web Site, their respective products and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall Mass Transit Network B.V. or its affiliates or the companies presented on this Web Site, its contractors or respective employees, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this web site.
- This web site may include publications and/or documents with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at Mass Transit Network B.V.'s sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into this web site at a late date. Mass Transit Network B.V. may at any time make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these terms and conditions, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons described in the publications or the products and services referred to within, with or without notice. As the internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed may originate outside the boundaries of Mass Transit Network B.V.'s web site. Therefore, Mass Transit Network B.V. excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside Mass Transit Network’s web site.
- The names, images, logos and pictures identifying products and services of companies present on this web site are proprietary marks of these respective companies and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Mass Transit Network B.V. or any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under Mass Transit Network B.V.'s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Mass Transit Network B.V. provides access to international data on products and services, and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to products and services that are not (readily) available in any particular country. Such reference does not imply that it is intended that these products and services will be marketed in your country. All actions resulting from a search of this data must be related to solutions using only products and services announced in your country.
- All copyrights regarding Mass Transit Network remain with Mass Transit Network B.V. In particular the use of the term "INFOTORIAL©" and the phrase "Professional-to-Professional communication" are considered to be part of the intellectual property rights of Mass Transit Network B.V.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of The Netherlands. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the District Court of Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN FULL, THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE MUST BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
Author: Mass Transit Network
Company: Mass Transit Network B.V.