Public service delegation for the operation of the bus lines serving the Melun Val de Seine area
The purpose of the public service delegation will be to operate the bus routes of the Melun agglomeration network in accordance with the terms and conditions defined by the contract. This set of lines represents approximately 17 bus lines for 3 400 000 KCC in 2019. The agreement is a public service delegation subject to the provisions of Article L. 1411-1 of the Code général des collectivités territoriales and Articles L. 1121 -1 and following of the code of the public order. Maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure and rolling stock will be entrusted.
Dammarie-Les-Lys; Boissettes; Boissise-la-Bertrand; Boissise-le-Roi; La Rochette; The Mée-sur-Seine; Limoges Forks; Lissy; Livry-sur-Seine; Maincy; Melun; Montereau-sur-le-Jard; Pringy; Rubelles;
The contract will specify the missions and obligations of the parties. The delegatee will have full autonomy to organize the operation, manage the human resources of the company and implement the necessary means to satisfy the requested services. In particular, the delegatee will assume the following tasks:
- the day-to-day management of the service,
- the respect of the commitments on the service offer defined by Île-de-France Mobilités,
- keeping cost accounting and usage statistics,
- development studies of supply, evolution of the routes and optimization of the means, in particular in the framework of the punctual layouts of roads prefiguring the future clean site (which will connect the north of the agglomeration of Melun with the station of Melun)
- the information of the customer on the service through any means of communication that he deems appropriate,
- the commercial management of the service,
- the delegatee has the possibility to use the sub-concession and the subcontracting under the conditions defined by the contract,
- the maintenance and upkeep of operational bus centers and / or vehicles made available by Île-de-France Mobilités,
- energy conversion work in bus operational centers.
The duration indicated is a maximum duration, composed of a duration of 5 years firm. The estimated value of the concession takes into account the maximum duration, as well as an increase of 20% for the supply developments.