Highway revival plan - A61 - Bifurcation A61 / A66 - Port Lauragais area - 2x3 lane widening: final operational dynamic equipment
Supply and implementation works and connection of dynamic operating equipment in the framework of the widening to 2x3 lanes of the A61 motorway on the section between the A61 / A66 junction and the Port-Lauragais areas: supply, optical fiber pulling and connection, supply and installation of counting stations, PDAs, and creation of an emergency call network.
Final operating equipment
Highway A61; Department of Haute-Garonne.
As an indication, the nature and extent of the work are as follows:
- provision of 2 counting stations and adaptation of two existing counting stations, laying and connection, including creation of counting loops,
- migration of PAU GSM to optical fiber PAU, installation and connection of the PAU terminals (22 units),
- supply and installation of 2 gantries and 1 mast (including massive) for laying 3 PDAs,
- supply and installation of cameras (22 units),
- realization of laying trench sheaths (about 1500 ml).
Work will be done on the motorway in service.
Provisional start-up of benefits: planned for end 2019 / early 2020.
Financing and payment terms: origin of 100% ASF financing. No advance will be given to the holder. Prices will be revisable. The accounts will be settled in periodic installments within 60 days from the date of issue of the invoice or transmission of draft bill by the holder.