Solaris GST12A trolleybus body parts
Total quantity: 460 ME / 48 months as below
436 pcs / 48 months
24 sqm / 48 months
The quantities given have been determined on the basis of previous use, so-called amounts of experience. The experience quantities have been given in order to make a well-founded evaluation of the bids, to determine the total bid price excluding VAT, the quantities purchased under the contract may differ from these experience data. The tenderer must submit his tender in the light of the foregoing. Only unit prices are indicated in the annex to the contract to be concluded.
Details are provided in Annex 1 of the Public Procurement Guide (tender price table).
BKV Zrt. Trolleybus Division - T100 warehouse (1101 Budapest, Pongrác út 6., place of receipt: 1101 Budapest, Zách u. 8.)
Procurement of body parts for Solaris GST12A trolleybuses under a framework sales contract
Experience experience (taking into account II.1.4)): 460 ME / 48 months as follows
436 pcs / 48 months
24 sqm / 48 months
The Contracting Authority draws attention to Regulation 321/2015. (X. 30.) to the provisions of Section 46 (3) of the Government Decree.
During the scope of the framework contract, the Contracting Authority reserves the right to order the supply of other items not included in the annex to the framework contract table of unit prices, but belonging to the same or related product range. without extension. These items can be ordered and delivered without the amendment of the framework contract by accepting the relevant price offer by the Contracting Authority.
The tenderer must prepare his professional offer in accordance with the technical description.
The tenderer must state in his tender a duly signed declaration that:
- the deadline for performance undertaken by him is ... working days from the receipt of the order (not less than 5 working days and not more than 10 working days),
- undertakes to perform in the quantity and according to the orders requested by the contracting authority,
- the technical and quality parameters of the vehicle manufacturer and front-end products it offers comply with the UN / ECE Regulation for the issue of the license,
- provide the products in the specified quality and, if successful, deliver the lots offered in its tender for the entire duration of the contract (with the exception of point 3.4 of the draft contract),
- the vehicle manufacturer's products offered or, if this is not possible, their packaging will bear the vehicle manufacturer's logo / name,
- delivers the offered vehicle manufacturer's product in its original manufacturer's packaging for the entire duration of the contract,
- the warranty period undertaken without limitation of ...... months (at least 12 months) kilometers from receipt,
- undertakes that the markings on the lots to be transported and / or on their packaging are identical and identifiable with the markings on the products covered by his tender, ie the vehicle manufacturer's or product manufacturer's drawing number, article number, type number,
- ensure the supply of spare parts, their removal in the event of a warranty claim and the return of the repaired or replaced product to the contracting authority, for which no separate charge is made,
- provide the contracting entity, free of charge, with the necessary fittings provided by the manufacturers of the products on delivery,
- the spare parts to be delivered and their technical, quality and operational parameters are equivalent to those specified by the manufacturer for the new product,
- notes that the contracting authority will only send orders by e-mail in order to:
- if successful, ensure that orders are received at a single e-mail address,
- if the contracting authority can prove, by at least a delivery note sent by the electronic mail system, that the order has been sent electronically to the e-mail address provided, the order shall be deemed to have been delivered,
- got acquainted with the contents of the information related to personal data management on the website of the contracting authority ( www.bkv.hu/adatvedelmi_tajekoztatas_beszerzesek ) and also informed it about its employees acting during the conclusion and performance of the contract and other persons acting in connection with its interests and activities; and whether it qualifies as a data processor in connection with the services provided to the contracting authority.
The declaration may also be made by completing the form set out in the guide which forms part of the procurement documents.
The duration of the contract may be extended under the same conditions until the amount fixed in the contract is reached.
Possible score for the evaluation sub-criteria: 0-10.
Scoring for aspect 1
In the case of criterion 2, inverse proportionality
The methods are described in detail in the guide that is part of the procurement documents.