Framework Agreement for Supply and Installation of ITS Equipment
Transport Infrastructure Ireland wishes to procure contractors to a multi party framework for the supply and installation (or supply only) of ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) equipment including but not limited to:
• variable message signs;
• automatic number plate recognition systems;
• variable speed limits and lane control systems;
• IP CCTV cameras;
• over-height vehicle detection systems;
• automated vehicle barriers;
• emergency road-side telephones;
• ancillary and supporting systems;
• C-ITS on-board units;
• C-ITS road-side units;
• LED road studs;
• traffic signals;
• optic fibre and associated ancillary equipment;
• weather monitoring technology;
• Bluetooth and WiFi vehicle monitoring technology;
• wireless communication.
Throughout the REPUBLIC of IRELAND.
Transport Infrastructure Ireland wishes to procure contractors to a multi party framework for the supply and installation (or supply only) of ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) equipment.
The full details of the works requirements for this procurement are outlined in Volume A of the tender documents. The works detailed will be completed at various national primary and secondary routes which are to be outlined in call-off contracts issued during the duration of the framework agreement.
For individual projects which the employer chooses to procure under the framework agreement, call-off contracts will be entered into by individual contractors and the employer on the basis of a bespoke form of Contract (for Supply) and/or on the basis of PW-CF3, PW-CF5, or PW-CF6 forms of contract (for works).
Tenderers will need to register on the etenders.
Government website to download tender documents.