Construction of a collision-free intersection with the railway line no. 7 along ul. Jankowski in Celestynów along with the construction of the adjacent road system in the "Design and build" formula
The subject of the order is the "Design and Build" investment implementation system:
1) preparation of design documentation;
2) obtaining the necessary administrative decisions necessary for the implementation of construction works;
3) construction of a collision-free intersection with the railway line No. 7 along ul. Jankowski in Celestynów, together with the construction of the adjacent road system, in return for the liquidation of the A-category railroad crossing at km 38.364 of the railway line No. 7;
4) preparation of as-built documentation, for the task entitled "Construction of a collision-free intersection with the railway line No. 7 along ul. Jankowski in Celestynów together with the construction of the adjacent road system in the Design and Build formula "under the OPI & E 5.1-35 project:" Improving safety at the intersections of railway lines with roads - stage III ".
The subject of the contract includes in particular:
1) development of project documentation;
2) obtaining a permit for the implementation of a road investment;
3) liquidation of the level crossing - road category A at km 38.364 of the railway line No. 7 along the route of the DP No. 2718W in ul. Jankowski in the town of Celestynów;
4) construction of a collision-free intersection in the form of a railway viaduct (road tunnel) with the connection of a collision-free intersection with the existing road system;
5) construction of sewerage infrastructure for the drainage of a collision-free intersection;
6) other necessary works resulting from the construction design and necessary to obtain the functionality indicated in this functional and operational program;
7) removal of any identified defects, in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
3. The detailed scope of the subject of the contract includes:
1) obtaining and processing of initial data, in particular, an inventory of facilities and land development, an inventory and valorization of greenery, obtaining a map for design purposes, including railway areas, development of geological engineering and hydrogeological documentation and geotechnical conditions for the foundation of buildings (geotechnical design), technical conditions construction and reconstruction of construction facilities and equipment, all agreements, permits, decisions and approvals, as well as other documents and studies necessary for the proper implementation of the subject of the contract;
2) liquidation of the category A railroad crossing at km 38.364 of the railway line No. 7;
3) designing a collision-free intersection of Jankowskiego Street (road no. 2718W) with a railway line no. 7 at approx. Jankowski from ul. St. Kazimierza (road No. 2718W and a section of the commune road) and the intersection with ul. Defenders of Peace (road No. 2717W). Approximate length of the planned Jankowskiego Street approx. 396 m;
4) preparation of design documentation necessary to obtain relevant administrative decisions and execution of construction works, including in particular:
a) construction project,
b) detailed design,
c) assembly and technological designs - if necessary,
d) technical specifications for the execution and acceptance of construction works,
e) bills of quantities,
f) water-legal permits,
g) formal and legal studies and real estate division projects,
h) materials for the application for a permit for the implementation of the ZRID road investment,
i) design of permanent traffic organization,
j) project of temporary traffic organization,
k) documents necessary for the performance of works on the railway premises, including: schedule of track closures;
5) performance by the Contractor of the author's supervision in the scope of the developed documentation;
6) obtaining, on behalf of the Employer, the legally required decisions and permits for the construction / demolition of facilities necessary for the implementation of the investment, a decision on the use permit;
7) building a collision-free intersection of ul. Jankowski with the railway line No. 7 along with engineering structures and accompanying infrastructure in accordance with the indicated location;
8) development and submission to the Ordering Party of as-built documentation along with the documents necessary for the use of the street by the road administrator, i.e. road and engineering facilities records;
9) preparation and submission to the Ordering Party of as-built documentation along with final EC certificates for modified infrastructure subsystems, as well as documents and decisions necessary for the use of the railway viaduct by the railway infrastructure manager;
10) obtaining a decision on the use permit for Jankowskiego Street with engineering structures and accompanying infrastructure;
11) putting into use Jankowskiego Street with engineering structures and accompanying infrastructure.
4. A detailed description of the subject of the contract is presented in the functional and operational program, Appendix 4 to the Terms of Reference.
OPI & E 5.1-35 entitled: "Improving safety at the intersections of railway lines with roads - stage III"