Construction and reconstruction of dr. area. No. 1833L from km 1 + 582 to km 9 + 708 on the section Adamów Kolonia - Zagroda and dr. area. No. 1834L from km 0 + 000 to km 8 + 375 on the section Niedziaowice Drugie - Depułtycze Królewskie, stage II
The material scope of the subject of the contract includes reconstruction and construction of dr. area. No. 1833L from km 5 + 950 to km 9 + 708 on the section Ludwinów – Zagroda and reconstruction of dr. area. No. 1834L from km 0 + 000 to km 8 + 375 on the section Niedziaowice Drugie - Depułtycze Królewskie as part of the investment task "Construction and reconstruction of dr. area. No. 1833L from km 1 + 582 to km 9 + 708 on the section Adamów Kolonia - Zagroda and dr. area. No. 1834L from km 0 + 000 to km 8 + 375 on the section Niedziaowice Drugie - Depułtycze Królewskie ".
The detailed type of works and their full scope and conditions of implementation are specified in the design documentation used to describe the subject of the contract for the execution of construction works:
1) plans and drawings specifying the scope of construction works together with the location of their execution - area development plan;
2) construction project;
3) executive design;
4) detailed technical specification of execution and acceptance of works;
5) bill of quantities;
6) project of permanent traffic organization.
The construction works will be made of the Contractor's materials.
The Contractor shall provide the Employer with a written guarantee for the works covered by this contract for the period indicated in the offer form. The warranty conditions are described in §6 of the contract template. The length of the warranty period is the criterion for assessing offers. The contracting authority defines it for a period from 60 months (minimum time limit) to 84 months (maximum time limit), counting from the date of final acceptance of construction works without reservations.
The Contractor implementing the subject of the contract is obliged in particular to:
1) performance of the subject of the contract in accordance with the principles of technical knowledge, project documentation, technical specification for execution and acceptance of works, bill of quantities;
2) ensuring the permanent presence of the construction manager on its territory and supervising the works performed;
3) to maintain cleanliness and order during works;
4) takeover of the yard (construction site) on the date indicated by the Employer in the presence of a supervision inspector;
5) allowing access to the construction site only by the Supervision Inspector and persons authorized by the Employer or the Contractor;
6) developing a project for temporary change of traffic organization for the time of construction, together with obtaining the approval of the traffic management body in the Chełm poviat;
7) insurance of works, while the insurance should cover, in particular, civil liability for damages caused by the Contractor and as a result of accidents related to the Contractor's employees and third parties, arising in connection with the works carried out, including the movement of motor vehicles;
8) systematic conducting and covering the costs of all tests, measurements, tests, control checks and expert opinions necessary to perform the task and document and maintain high quality of construction works and embedded materials in a manner consistent with the frequency of performance indicated in SSTWiORB, in accordance with applicable regulations in in this respect. All opinions and test results must be made by a specialized industry laboratory. The results of tests, measurements, tests, control checks and expert opinions will be regularly monitored and accepted by the Supervision Inspector and made available to the representative of the Employer for inspection at any request;
9) cooperation with the Supervision Inspector in the scope of proper performance of the subject of the contract and informing the Ordering Party about problems arising during the implementation of the subject of the contract;
10) covering the costs of repairs and restoring roads damaged during transport by the Contractor or other entities for which he is responsible, in connection with the performance of works;
11) current cleanliness of public roads, on which traffic will take place in connection with the performance of works;
12) removal of any defects and defects arising during the works, as well as those that may occur during the warranty period and warranty, which will be disclosed during the post-warranty acceptance, with due diligence and urgency, and in accordance with the provisions and standards in force in this respect , on dates set by the Employer;
13) providing geodetic services during works and preparing as-built geodetic inventory by an authorized geodetic unit;
14) ensuring safety and health protection during all activities at the construction site and bearing liability for damages;
15) completing and providing the Employer and the Supervision Inspector with the notification of the completion of construction works complete documentation confirming their performance, in particular the completed construction log, technical report, attestations and declarations of compliance of embedded materials with approved recipes, as-built inventory;
16) notification of readiness to receive construction works together with the required documentation indicated in item 15. The Contractor shall submit to the seat of the Poviat Eldership in Chełm, according to the date of completion of the works.
The Employer requires a deposit of PLN 250,000.00 (say: two hundred and fifty thousand PLN 00/100).
Employer, in accordance with art. 24 aa of the Public Procurement Law, provides for the possibility of first assessing offers and then examining whether the Contractor whose offer has been assessed as the most favorable is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.