Design and execution of construction works involving the construction of a system for dynamic weighing of vehicles in 3 locations along with the construction of measuring stations in 5 locations
The subject of the contract is the design and implementation of construction works consisting in the construction of a dynamic vehicle weighing system in 3 locations along with the construction of measuring stations in 5 locations.
1. The subject of the contract is the design and execution of construction works consisting in the construction of a dynamic vehicle weighing system in 3 locations along with the construction of measuring stations in 5 locations.
The scope of the contract includes:
1) performing the necessary surface tests;
2) delivery, configuration, commissioning, integration with the existing infrastructure of the dynamic weighing system extension consisting of 3 pre-selection weighing stations in motion;
3) preparation of design and technical documentation;
4) power supply;
5) cable ducting (cable routes);
6) execution of weighing plates;
7) installation of cameras in ANPR technology and CCTV cameras;
8) installation of servers and mass storage;
9) implementation of a data transmission platform;
10) integration with SOSRD;
11) system launch,
12) construction of measuring stations in nw. locations:
a. Stand no. 1: ul. Lubelska to the center at the height of the Volkswagen Salon;
b. stand no. 2: ul. Warszawska to the center - extension of the bus bay or construction of a vehicle loading spot for one vehicle due to the adjacent railway line;
c. stand 3: al. Sikorskiego on the section between the intersection of ul. Robotnicza Street Lukasiewicz;
d. stand no. 4 ul. Krakowska parking lot available near the cemetery;
e. stand no. 5: street: Przemysłowa at the connector to S-19 towards the city.
2. A detailed description of the subject of the contract shall specify:
a) a functional and utility program with attachments and
b) model contract with attachments.
The contract is co-financed from external funds: Co-financing entity: EU Funds - European Regional Development Fund Project / program (name): POPW.02.01.00-18-0002 / 16-00 "Integration of various forms of public collective transport in Rzeszów" / Operational Program Eastern Poland 2014-2020 - Measure 2.1 Sustainable urban transport
1. The selection of the best bid will be determined by the following criteria: offer price (gross) 60%, experience of the ITS manager 40%.
2. The Awarding Entity provides for the possibility of awarding contracts referred to in art. 67 section 1 item 6 Public Procurement Law, up to PLN 5,000,000.00 net.
Section III: Legal, e