Design and extension of national road No. 61 to GP class parameters on the Legionowo - Zegrze Poludniowe section
Design and extension of national road No. 61 to GP class parameters on the Legionowo - Zegrze Poludniowe section.
"Design and extension of national road No. 61 to GP class parameters on the Legionowo - Zegrze Poludniowe section" includes in particular:
1) designing the extension of national road No. 61 to GP class parameters on the Legionowo - South Zegrze section according to option III on section A from km 25 + 543 to km 27 + 893 and according to option I on section B from km 27 + 893 to km 30+ 013, together with engineering facilities, accompanying infrastructure and traffic safety devices, i.e. preparation of project documentation based on the Employer's requirements contained in the ToR;
2) development of the necessary technical documentation enabling the implementation of works on the national road section;
3) obtaining on behalf of and for the Employer all legal opinions, arrangements, permits, permits, administrative decisions necessary to design and implement the investment;
4) extension of the national road as above together with engineering facilities and accompanying infrastructure;
5) preparation of as-built documentation;
6) obtaining a decision on permission to use the national road on the section as above;
7) obtaining administrative decisions allowing the use of the investment.
In particular, the following construction works must be designed and carried out for the investment covered by the subject of the contract:
1. extension of national road No. 61 to GP class parameters on the Legionowo - Zegrze Południe segment;
2. construction of the WB road junction;
3. construction and reconstruction of existing roads in the field of collision with a national road;
4. construction of roads servicing the areas adjacent to the planned road lane;
5. construction of access roads to road facilities, e.g. retention tanks;
6. construction of engineering structures along the national road and along the roads crossing the national road, including railways;
7. construction or extension of intersections;
8. construction of pavements and walking and cycling paths;
9. construction of bus bays;
10. construction of the road body drainage system;
11. construction of environmental protection devices such as acoustic protection, animal crossings with a guard and fence, greenery, rainwater drainage system, retention tanks, rainwater pretreatment devices;
12. construction of infrastructure for the needs of facilities located along the national road, including power networks, water supply networks, sanitary sewage treatment networks and devices, storm water drainage along with pre-treatment devices and others;
13. reconstruction of colliding devices and networks of the existing underground and ground technical infrastructure;
14. construction and reconstruction of road lighting;
15. traffic organization (horizontal and vertical marking with equipment), road safety devices;
16. reinforcement of the embankment base and, if necessary, reinforcement of the pavement base ground and ensuring stability of excavation slopes and embankments;
17. cleaning and unblocking of existing drainage facilities and receivers to effectively drain water from the road lane;
18. complete reclamation of areas occupied by technical and social facilities, construction sites, roads for the time of construction and any other areas transformed by the Contractor during the works and during the removal of defects;
19. restoration of public roads used by the Contractor during construction to a condition not worse than before the start of construction;
20. all works resulting from the need to connect the section to the existing communication system together with its possible reconstruction and change of traffic organization;
21. all works related to the reconstruction and demolition of elements colliding with the investment;
22. providing access to all plots adjacent to the proposed road lane throughout the entire construction period;
23. felling of existing greenery;
24. land development with greenery;
25. all other works that prove necessary for the design and implementation of the investment.
Estimated value of the contract over EUR 20,000,000.
The contracting authority provides for the possibility of awarding contracts referred to in art. 67 section 1 item 6 of the Public Procurement Law, to the extent described in the ToR.
1. The contractor is required to pay a security deposit in the amount of: PLN 1,000,000.00 (in words: one million zlotys).
2. The contractor shall is to provide a security on due performance of the contract for an amount representing 10% of the gross price specified in the offer.
3. The Awarding Entity allows the possibility of granting an advance in the amount of 1% to 10% of the gross value of the contract and will then require the lodging of a security.