The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK - CILT(UK) - is the independent professional body for individuals associated with logistics, supply chains and all transport throughout their careers.
CILT(UK) - is the UK territorial body of CILT, which has a presence in more than 30 countries across the world. This network of members and contacts can connect all CILT members wherever they are in the world and constitutes the greatest resource of professional expertise within our areas of interest.
We have adopted a set of values which guide our work across the profession and enable us to be clear as to our purpose and our method. We will be inclusive and welcoming to all
- promote professionalism and high standards
- act at all times in an ethical way
- create activities to inspire individual opportunity
- care deeply about our environment, our economy and our society
- be vibrant and progressive
- To be the leading global membership organisation providing education and development for both individuals and corporations within our range of professions
- to be recognised as a leading policy and practitioner voice on logistics, supply chain and transport issues
- to raise the image and status of our profession
- to have a membership which reflects the diversity of the societies in which we operate
- to be the provider of ‘the standard’ qualifications for the profession
- to significantly increase membership by growing both individual and corporate numbers
- to be recognised as an ambassador for CILT across the world
- to generate sufficient funds to fulfil our obligations and to invest to meet our vision.